Our teams of certified tree professionals are “Revolutionizing Urban Forest Management” from the most complex of large tree removals to the most basic and simple, utilizing state of the art gear and equipment.
Parshall Tree Care Experts safely removes any size of trees from your property. After a safe removal, the Parshall team prides itself on our thorough cleanup of all debris from the work site. We leave your property as clean as it was before we started the removal project.
What’s the typical process of removal from start to finish?
- We are only a phone call away
- When you call our team, we will set up a time that is convenient for you when one of our ISA Certified Arborists can visit your property
- Your arborist will develop a personalized plan and proposal of costs for the identified tree removals
- We will email or mail your proposal to you for review and you can request changes to the plan at any time
- Once agreed upon, we will schedule the work to be done at a time convenient for you
- We handle contacting any utility companies if needed
Parshall’s skilled arborists can handle the toughest of jobs, jobs requiring more gentle hands, from the smallest to the largest. We are skilled and experienced in working around all sizes of buildings and properties. We have the training and proper equipment to get any job done safely, efficiently and quickly. Parshall Tree Care Experts has an excellent safety record and carries full insurance. Should an accident occur, you as a homeowner will not be held liable for any resulting injuries or damages?
We utilize a variety of equipment and have years of experience to develop the right plan and approach to get your tree removal project complete. Bucket trucks, lightweight and lawn friendly self-propelled lifts, specialized climbing and rigging equipment, wood chippers, dump trucks, log trucks, grapples, and cranes are all used to remove your trees quickly, safely and with minimal disturbance to your property.
Our workers are trained to work in hazardous areas and are trained to recognize safe and unsafe work zones.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS