DEEP ROOT FEEDING
Superior health benefits of Deep Root Feeding
• Activates dormant soil life in the tree’s Critical Root Zone.
• Reverses or reduces tree decline due to age or environmental factors.
• 5000% increase in soil life activity.
• 100% increase in available natural derived nitrogen.
• Feeds soil life with fresh water sourced humates (ancient plant material) that is certified organic.
• Greatly decompacts damaged urban soils.
• Reduces drought stress by increasing water holding capacity in the Critical Root Zone.
• Increases micro and macro nutrient availability.
• Increases chlorophyll production in the tree’s canopy.
• Increases new healthy root development.
• Does not add damaging salts like traditional Deep Root Fertilizations.
Why have we advanced from using the traditional
Deep Root Fertilization?
• Decreases soil life activity in the Critical Root Zone.
• Does not increase soil organic matter.
• Contaminates soil with excess damaging salts.
• Adds to the increase of CO2 atmospheric pollution.
• Does not actively fix tree decline issues.
• Synthetic nitrogen will leach into well water and waterways.
LET’S TALK TREES
We would love to chat about your trees and shrubs. Let us provide you with a free on-site estimate. Please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you within 24 hours.
We take your personal information very seriously. We will not share any of the information you provide with any 3rd parties. Provided information will be used specifically to contact you in regards to Parshall Tree Care Experts opportunities.