PRUNING / TRIMMING ADVANTAGES
Pruning increases a tree’s health and enhances a tree’s aesthetics. Proper pruning creates optimum trunk and branch structure for a long life span, reduces hazards, allows for more clearance from buildings and sidewalks, increases root development, and growth control. There are many different forms of pruning to accomplish many different objectives and our Arborists have the skills and tools to meet pruning goals every time.
At Parshall Tree Care, you get a licensed and insured team that is experienced and trained in proper pruning (trimming) practices. One of our certified arborists will visit you on site to determine the scope of the job. They will then email or mail a proposal and costs to complete your work. We can then schedule your pruning to be done in a timely manner.
ADVANTAGES OF REGULAR PRUNING:
- Aesthetic advancements to your property
- Removal of dead limbs before decay spreads into the trunk
- Removal of hazardous limbs and risk mitigation
- Removal of crossing and rubbing branches that can cause decay
- Structural pruning of young trees to train them as they age (increased branch strength)
- Size reduction
- Storm preventative and restorative pruning
- Clearance concerns for homes and utilities
- Increased lifespan of your trees
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS