CONSULTATION WITH DIAGNOSIS
Our team is comprised of ISA Certified Arborists who are Certified Tree Safety Professionals (CTSP), trained in Tree Risk Assessment (TRAQ). We offer ISA Certified Arborist reports for tree health, condition and potential for hazard in order for a tree owner to make an informed decision regarding a plan for tree care and maintenance. We can provide an Arborist report for documentation and permitting when needed.
Do you want a professional to come visit you and your landscape? Look no further. Our trained professionals will visit on site to answer any questions you may have about your plants. Are your trees or shrubs looking unhealthy? We will provide a multitude of solutions for your landscape needs. Our Certified Arborists can help develop a plan that will keep your trees, shrubs, and flowers healthy and looking great all year round! Call the pros at Parshall Tree Experts.
What’s included in our Consultation with Diagnosis? A lot!
When you contact our office, we will set up a time that works best for you to meet on your property with one of our ISA Certified Arborists.
- We will complete a thorough inventory of your key landscape trees and shrubs. This inventory is kept in our records permanently for future access.
- After your inventory is completed, your consulting arborist will highlight any concerns that need to be addressed. This could be insect and disease problems, structural problems or safety concerns. If you have any questions, our team will have the answers.
- Lastly, we compile a unique management plan for your landscape that meets your priorities and budget.
- Treat for existing pests
- Preventative Treatment for common pests in trees and shrubs
- Soil Analysis
- Watering Schedule and adjustments
- Structural Pruning
- Recommended Tree Removal
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS