The arborists at Parshalls have the tools to take care of every customer’s needs. Our urban trees are in soils that don’t always provide the space, water or nutrients that our trees need to live long healthy lives. Our use of growth regulators have many beneficial factors that promote tree health and to control the size of trees in smaller spaces.
Advantages of Growth Regulators:
- Slowing growth in tights spaces when needed. (Trees close to buildings, utilities).
- Cost savings in pruning reduction. (Let us keep your shrubs that shape you want longer).
- Darker, healthier, thicker leaves.
- Increase in the number of absorbing roots.
- Increased drought resistance.
- Increased nutrient and water intake.
- Remediation of compaction and construction damage to a root system.
- Allows trees to grow healthier in poor soil conditions.
Call the team at Parshalls today to request a free estimate!